Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Guest on Prime Mate Podcast - Again!

I had so much fun back in March when I was the featured guest on Prime Mates podcast's Episode 38 - Hollywood's Primates: Where Are They Now. I was thrilled when its host, comedian Matt Stewart, invited me back for another episode.

Episode 51 - Full House was equally entertaining to record, and (I think) equally entertaining to listen to!


Our conversation was centered around a 1992 episode of the show Full House that featured a performing chimpanzee, playing the role of "Ginger", the pet of an ancillary character. However, as usual, the discussion veered off track and though I was able to share a good amount of information about primate exploitation, we were also able to goof around too.

I had many laughs all throughout this experience. Because listener feedback continues to be very positive, Matt wants to have me back as a recurring guest. Music to my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment