Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Upcoming book signing

This Saturday, October 5th, I'll be signing books as part of the Autumnfest celebrations at V Organic Cafe & Art Gallery in Upton, Massachusetts.

You can view the flyer for the event here, and the Facebook event here.

Although I'm certainly excited to be signing books and reaching some new readers, I'm probably equally excited to sample some of the cafe's all-vegan delicacies!

Organic vanilla coconut cupcakes by V Organic Cafe
Other than the amazingness to be exhibited at my table, there will be additional fun stuff going on to celebrate fall, including a silent art auction, yoga, face painting, and a jazz quartet....as well as something being whipped up called a Pumpkin Pie smoothie, which sounds too good to be true.

Look: I even made you a map so you don't get lost! Don't forget your GPS too ;)


View Larger Map

I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment