Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rankings, and the paperback's coming!

Hello everyone. I've been really touched by the messages of support and encouragement as people have heard about Monkey Business being available as a Kindle download. Thank you all!

Just wanted to share a few exciting tidbits:

First of all - I've received the paperback proof of my book, and it needed a few tweaks. I'm revising some spacing issues, and should be done in a few days. I would love nothing more than to sit down and bang this out in a day, but I'm working around my part-time day job and my one-year-old toddler's nap times. Take what you can get, I suppose! I'll order another proof to make sure the book is perfect, and then I will quickly alert the world that Monkey Business is ready for purchase as a paperback.

In the meantime, Monkey Business is currently ranked #7 for Amazon Kindle downloads in the "Apes & Monkeys" category. We're right behind the esteemed Jane Goodall, and beating out well known books like Nim Chimpsky: The Chimp Who Would Be Human and another by famous primatologist Duane Rumbaugh! 

If anyone would care to write an objective review, it would be much appreciated...

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment