Monday, July 8, 2013

Monkey Business for iBooks!

Good news - after some fussing and much learning, I have managed to get a perfect copy of Monkey Business: A History of Nonhuman Primate Rights available for sale for iBooks. I worked with a website called Smashwords, which also distributes my title in other formats for Palm and Sony devices and HTML for online reading.

For all you iBook fans (I am one myself), you can purchase Monkey Business or view a sample by clicking here. You'll see you will need to specify which format you want, but it is very simple to purchase the book.

More good news - a few days ago the book was in the top five Kindle downloads in the category of Apes & Monkeys. This makes me very, very happy.

And because many people are asking me...the paperback will be available soon. As soon as I can humanly make it available, in all honesty. I will shout it from the mountaintops as soon as this occurs.

In the meantime, thank you for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment